Friday, May 29, 2009

New -public- blog.

I'm so bored. Literally.

I locked down my previous blog because I said something totally stupid and irrelvent (and emo, disturbing, whatever word you want to use because its fine by me) and I got chicken, then locked it. Yeah, if you managed to see it (which I don't think you did) then thats too bad for everything.

Anyway my results are really average.
Though my geography and science got A1, they are nothing special because I could easily find another ten of them who had done so. My english (P1 and P2, mind you) and literature got highest, but damn its slightly over sixty and nothing impressive.

And fortunately,
I do (not) have a tagbox again. Just message me and say something like you saw my blog, I'd be happy enough to say hi and thanks. Doubt anyone would read this though.

Yes, I'm trying to make a record of having no singlish inside this new blog.
Successful so far. Anyway, check my plurk (whatever they call it) since I'll probably use it more than this pathetic blog in the first place.

Cheers,
Random blogger.